Martin Geddes @martingeddes
For me personally, building up my newsletter mailing list is what protects me ultimately against deplatforming and censorship. You are welcome to sign up for free at signup.martingeddes.com. If we cannot email one another, then we are into a different territory! (It won't surprise me if we have to go through a period of "communications lockdown" as the dying system of control expends its last power.)
06:59 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
30 January, 07:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I use to follow you on Twitter before I was permanently suspended. I always loved the beautiful photographs you would post. Those photos have the ability to take their viewer to a whole other place and time. Just beautiful. You really do have an amazing eye for photography. I look forward to seeing more of those once we have rounded this corner and we get our Trump back. Much love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 January, 07:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
plz no

hopefully anonup will last

lets pray

love U BB 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396