Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
I wanted to make a video for Veronica but for some reason my editor software won't work! When I woke up this morning, she still in my mind. I have so many pictures she took but ONE picture, I cannot get out of my mind. For some reason explainable to myself, I feel she's still with us. It can be in heart and sole but still it sticks to me like glue! Whatever the reason, I think of you every minute! You made a big impact in our Anon-group's lives.
07:41 AM - Sep 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Frances Long @Camelot
14 September, 06:39
In response Marlene van to her Publication
Yes me too. I bought a Camelot T shirt from her and she sent me free Q bracelets etc along with it. She was genuine and full of pureness of heart. What a loss πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
14 September, 03:37
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
TROLLING is fun😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 September, 05:21
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
7 items on wall 7 fingrrs seen ?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 September, 05:23
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
G G 77 I AM ?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 September, 03:34
Great woman

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
14 September, 10:20
❀️

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
14 September, 08:41
πŸ™‚πŸŒ΄ I do not believe she died! I believe she is being protected. Just a gut feeling.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
14 September, 08:43
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Yea, that whole story made no sense to me.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
I still think she is MM!

14 September, 08:46
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Nothing these days is impossible. Question everything.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor

14 September, 08:49
In response james wafer to his Publication
Gen F would NOT just leave her there. That is one of the things going through my mind every second. xxxxx

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
14 September, 08:35
TY for posting this ... beautiful pic of a beautiful soul! ... Ms. Veronica still is my hero ... unbelievable resolve and patriotism. I will miss her so much! πŸ™ πŸ˜‡

Neanderthal S27 @s27
14 September, 08:28
Chills....

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
14 September, 08:26
Wonderful lady, such a loss. I have that same hat in blue....LOVE HER!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
14 September, 08:22
yes i agree...
RIP Veronica looking forward to seeing your true Self Reappear as Rush will in the future I'm sureπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Maria. Liv. @maria07
14 September, 07:59
πŸ‘€Yes I have the same feeling and I have studied pictures of her and Marilyn. Something that is very similar is their eyes great distance between. And there are other signs on the face. I also do not feel she is gone and sometimes I think we have mistrust of everything eventually. Because maybe she should get away from the spotlight before the bang. But still she was 95 as Marilyn would have been Hmm yes we can only guess. Sad she should not be with the end if she has gone home.πŸ˜žπŸ™

14 September, 08:08
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Maria, I always trust my own "instinct". It works for me but...let us trust God in all of this playing out. I can be wrong but I keep thinking.....maybe....."white hats" cause something needs to play out to stop the evil going on in hospitals. But as I said I can be so wrong. God will keep our hearts and love strong.