Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
14 September, 07:41
I wanted to make a video for Veronica but for some reason my editor software won't work! When I woke up this morning, she still in my mind. I have so many pictures she took but ONE picture, I cannot get out of my mind. For some reason explainable to myself, I feel she's still with us. It can be in heart and sole but still it sticks to me like glue! Whatever the reason, I think of you every minute! You made a big impact in our Anon-group's lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
14 September, 07:59
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
πŸ‘€Yes I have the same feeling and I have studied pictures of her and Marilyn. Something that is very similar is their eyes great distance between. And there are other signs on the face. I also do not feel she is gone and sometimes I think we have mistrust of everything eventually. Because maybe she should get away from the spotlight before the bang. But still she was 95 as Marilyn would have been Hmm yes we can only guess. Sad she should not be with the end if she has gone home.πŸ˜žπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
Maria, I always trust my own "instinct". It works for me but...let us trust God in all of this playing out. I can be wrong but I keep thinking.....maybe....."white hats" cause something needs to play out to stop the evil going on in hospitals. But as I said I can be so wrong. God will keep our hearts and love strong.
08:08 AM - Sep 14, 2021
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply
Maria. Liv. @maria07
14 September, 10:33
πŸ™I think this is part of the plan for when I saw Lin calling the hospital and almost threatening them and they hung up. Why did we not see more ,? it was to make us angry and start talking about whether they would kill us without the right help. There was a glass of salt and one with pepper right in front of Lin as signals from dark to light. And basically, I think Veronica teases us in that picture with the expression on her face. Hmm Who am I? For why should it be precisely Marilyn, there are so many celebrities who are "dead." Oh yes the brain spins because I want so much that she is safe and is involved in it all. She has fought so bravelyπŸ™πŸ˜Œ

Maria. Liv. @maria07
14 September, 10:32
πŸ‘€πŸ€” Have been thinking about her whole situation around that hospitalization for so long. Who will be there for weeks without getting the right help. . And then I looked at the date of her "Death" on 9-13-. Marilyn "Died" on 8-4 Okay on 9-13 13 = 4 so it's also a 4 day like the 4th of Aug
The number four represents the four seasons, the four corners of the compass and the elements; earth, fire, water, air. The number is also associated with the tangible results of a creation process. The world, the practical sense, the material world, the concrete, the ability to act rationally. The number 4 is denoted sacred by the 4 elements .. And the number 13 means ....
13 is the number for death, rebirth and renewal. Within the Tarot, the 13th card is thus "Death", which is said to be not the one that destroys, but the one that cleanses the ground and enables something new to grow up. He is the death of the old self that leads to rebirth in the spiritual.πŸ˜‰

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 September, 03:36
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
yes ….πŸ™β€οΈ Negative 48 did spoke about it /gematria and yes she is MM and not is all as it seems. i think its a WH operation and she is not gone πŸ™πŸ™