Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
The laws of physics says that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time.
05:03 PM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
02 November, 12:08
In response Save the Children to her Publication
That would have made Rush 78 and Veronica 95.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
14 September, 12:40
So did Rush leave a clue too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 September, 02:14
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Yes. and President Trump gave a hint as well. Both a reference to a Doors song, if I recall.
If I find it I will put in a reply to you. Cheers . The best is yet to come !

14 September, 11:33

Penny Blake @penny1040
02 November, 12:25
What a beautiful soul.

Only followers of this user (0853RV3R) can see their posts

13 September, 05:12
Not to create a false hope here..or to seem disrespectful at all.... but this has happened before .... that we have lost a good friend in a celebrity passing away. Like Rush Limbaugh recently , yet we have deduced now that he is not really gone - he will show up as his original identity he had long ago , which was as Jim Morrison, of The Doors.
The scenario of Veronica being in a hospital and not getting the best of care seems suspect only because she had many friends in high places in powerful positions . So, perhaps, just perhaps, Veronica was still helping the cause of waking people up by portraying an example of neglect/ wrongful decisions in hospitals with serious , irreversible outcomes. While also needing to transform from that identity, like Rush Limbaugh, to a previously held identity. It was rumored she was MM. This passing could provide the opportunity to return to her former self to join in on "The best is yet to come" .

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 September, 02:37
Those were my thoughts exactly! 🙏❤️
If that's the case, I would keep an eye out for Pastor Bob Joyce.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 September, 10:01
We can Hope!