QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
Why cant we just say Nesara Gesara has been signed and activated?
Help Me Understand, Please
04:01 PM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qanon76er_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
13 September, 05:35
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
@vincentkennedy
President Trump envoked the Insurrection Act 1807 on January 6,2021 which is why he told the patriots to “go home”. This allows the miltary to take over. He enacted the Gesara/Nesara where he MUST step down both he and the VP and must “temporarily assign” a stand in President and Vice President. To START GESARA/NESARA the President MUST step down. The President had to appoint a Constitutional Republic, President & V.President JFK & JFKJR!!!
🙌🇺🇸⚔️
Trump is still CIC! But JR will be President of the new republic! Trump will not be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
13 September, 05:23
so, aparently there are hidden mushroom cloud type situations hidden a few places. aparently white hats dont know where they are if you can beleive that, Janine Morgeau i believe is her name, she does tarot, she said as we speak, there is a 70% dhance if everythint was disclosed, 70% chance no catastrophies or pushback from public would happen, all deep state threats on the innocent, they are disarming those situations, but the public is ready 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
13 September, 04:35
It has to do with timing.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 September, 04:25
My Theory is, if we are going back to constitutional law then we would vote January 10th Nesara Law states once Nesara is announced to the public we have 90 days to elect a new president. my theory is it will be announced on or around 10/12/21

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
13 September, 05:04
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
oh okay...
adding to this i heard a date being thrown around for "something"
10/15

this will be interesting ...

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
13 September, 04:22
because it's fake... I had friends in the 1990's claiming this was going to happen any day - it was bs then & it's bs now.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
13 September, 05:06
In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication
well it was supposed to happen on
9/11

but Bush jr
stopped it
so its not fake..

arba happihr @arba
13 September, 04:11
What is the point of money when your loved ones are dying from a curable illness because the medical field over rules the government.
Money makes me sick! Its the cause of people dying! Dirty Money!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
13 September, 04:04
Because they are trying to break us all so we beg for anything & accept anything is my view now there is NO WAY white hats would allow so many deaths & especially children from the vax if they were in full control Gen Flynn has stated there is no plan but everytime America want to stand someone stops them by saying it is a trap so basically the world is doomed & we have to sit back & watch very good people like Veronica die until it is our turn all because America think it is a show & they do not have to make a move for freedom simple if America stands this stops!

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 September, 04:40
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
yip watching a movie while the enemy is sneaking in

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
13 September, 04:04
Go ahead and say whatever you want. I don't say things like that because it's complete and utter bullshit and I prefer to peddle things that hold more value.