Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
14 September, 05:38
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Where did you all hear we lost her? I was just thinking of her the other day wondering how she was doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 September, 01:47
THEY ALL MUST BE UN-ALIVE !! THATS JUSTICE !!
( THOSE IN CHARGE OF HER CARE ) !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
13 September, 07:54
🕊💖

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
13 September, 06:16
😭😭😭😭

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
13 September, 06:03
VERONICA IS "ANON" !

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
13 September, 05:55
😭I really can't believe this. I really can't, I am so angry. I am so disappointed. I wish I could choke every person in that hospital that didn't give her the help she needed. If I were in Chicago I'd be there in a heart beat hanging signs in her memory. One day I will visit that bridge. I need to pray and ask God what way I can be of service in her memory. Her freewill and lion heart was and is inspiring if only we all were as courageous as she was. This is the saddest news I've gotten in a while. I feel lucky to have connected with her. Patriots we can't let her be forgotten.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
13 September, 07:49
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
This is exactly how I feel! I hope we meet on that bridge one day.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
13 September, 05:52
She doesn't become an angel ,doesn't work that way(we are higher than them when elevated to heaven) but she can be in the cloud of witnesses.
She is a patriot & martyr, who along hundreds of thousand of others were slaughtered cuz they won't allow Ivermectin ,HCQ or antibody treatments. Fauci must be arrested for crimes against humanity .

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
14 September, 04:00
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
13 September, 05:10
Veronica WE MISS YOU!! 😥 We know she got her WINGS!!!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
13 September, 05:42
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
🙏 Her humor and work ethic are legendary, she left in indelable impression on those who have interacted with her, including here and any other social media they were able to find her. She has touched so many hearts, and she will be missed greatly. I am heartbroken as she was my goto person when I was feeling defeated, but she is with the lord now, I will always remember her strength and sunny smile. She was fierce, but determined. 😢 ..I know she is in good hands now.