TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 11:14
WHAT HAPPENED to VERONICA WOLSKI?

🇺🇸My Summary (may be incorrect, my gut).

1. Veronica was ATTACKED by Havana Syndrome.

2. She went to the Hospital for breathing issue. Given Remdesivir which Caused her Body to Shut down!! 😡

3. Veronica was REFUSED “Right To Try” Proper Medicine.

4. Veronica Became a PRISONER of WAR. She was Refused her CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to the Leave the Hospital.

5. She was Killed on Purpose on the 👉13th as an EXAMPLE and more DECLARATION of WAR by the DEEP STATE! 😢😡

FIGHT BACK NOW PATRIOTS! FIGHT!! FIGHT FOR VERONICA!!
https://www.google.com/amp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
13 September, 12:14
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
My wife works in the hospital system she was in....she was not "killed on purpose". Let her rest in peace and her family grieve rather than spreading rumors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
Regardless of whether or not your wife works directly in so called healthcare at this hospital does NOT change the fact that hospitals have become modern day death camps by withholding the tried & proven remedies for their illnesses. Wakey, wakey!
01:17 PM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
13 September, 01:45
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
My wife is one of the most caring and loving individuals you could ever meet. She works in suicide prevention and residential rehab. I don't enough digits to count the lives she has helped....and possible saved. You would have people like her quit and leave the job to someone possibly less qualified? And what of the Front Line Doctors like Dr. Gold? She should quit? She is killing people in the hospital? Oh I am awake. But there is a difference between being awake and questioning everything and being a KoolAid drinker because Ghost Ezra says so.

Julie Boe @JulieB
13 September, 01:51
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
When did I ever say any of the things you're accusing me of??? Are you enjoying your vaxx???

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 01:18
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Amen!!