Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
13 September, 07:36
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Interesting... this network of "Patriot" news... Didn't Lin Wood not only get the Ramsey's off the hook for JonBene's death (geee Patsy died pretty young huh?) but got them millions from CBS... Funny ain't it? Then he was apparently responsible for introducing Beth Holloway (remember Natalee?) to John Ramsey and they hooked up... Lin Wood... and defamation... hocus pocus...
asking for a friend...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 September, 07:40
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Lucian Lincoln "Cousin Linny" Wood is a grifter and I believe many know that. If folks are STILL falling for Linny Wood they have much greater problems than the guy playing "Pedo" Joe Biden!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
13 September, 11:55
Rest in Peace Veronica! You were a true patriot. A job well done. So sad to hear she is no longer with us. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
13 September, 10:34
RIP Veronica!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 10:30
No, no, no please tell me this isnt true! Dear Jesus’ please πŸ™πŸΌ
i wake to this and cannot accept! This is the first message i saw today! I prayed so hard everyday (especially last night) for her as im sure we all have! Veronica was brought into my life at a very special time! Talking on phone with her about my hat and all the extra goodies she sent me! such a good talk! She became my forever sister though we never met in person!
These medical facilities that are complicit, knowingly, in this will be judged by Father God, and hopefully we can arrange the meeting! I will wear my gifts from her PROUDLY as I fight on! STRENGTHEN YOUR RESOLVE! #neverforget #NeverGiveIn #FamilyIsEverything #wwg1wga
My heart is with her daughter and Family! I love you always Beautiful Warrior Veronica, until we meet again my Friend!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 10:32
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
13 September, 10:01
We love you, Veronica, and we will NEVER GIVE UP.

May God bless your Family during this difficult time.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#BackTheBlue
#AmericaFirst
#NeverComply
#qsentme
#wwg1wga
#NeverGiveUp

When I come to the end of the day
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room.
Why cry for a soul set free ?
Miss me a little, but not too long
And not with your head bowed low.
Miss me, but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take
And each must go alone.
It’s all a part of the Maker’s plan,
A step on the road to Home.
Miss me, but let me go.

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
13 September, 09:59
I am so sad to hear this. Have been friends with Veronica since my twitter days, communicated many times. I have one of her designed sweatshirts. Our beautiful Warrior is home.