Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
13 February, 02:08
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Her eyes were a window to a beautiful soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 September, 10:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
13 September, 01:00
She had such a beautiful heart, it showed in her face.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 September, 12:59
Her death will not be forgotten. And maybe it will serve for justice in the near future. She would have wanted that.

We love and thank Veronica for the EVERYTHING YOU DID.

Dottie French @DotOn777
13 September, 12:55
I am so relieved to be off [twittner] ~ I would have such a difficult time with all those haters. Believe me, they are OUT IN FORCE TODAY, with [bookface] completely devoid of any mention of Ms Veronica. I went to her page, and all those hurtful things they said about someone they don't even know. I was not allowed to post anything on her page.

I sent Ms Veronica Wolski my RIP.

I believe this has happened for the Greater Good, but my heart is broken.💔

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Danette Olson @NettieO
13 September, 11:19
I'm so sad to be reading this. I didn't know her personally but I always looked forward to her patriotic messages. Rest in Peace Dear Veronica. ❤️ You will be missed. 😢

Teri Wood @charmtess
13 September, 11:16
This has made me so angry! this should've never happened!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
13 September, 11:12
😢😭😥This is NOT what I wanted to wake up to this morning. Rest Easy Veronica, fly with the angels

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 11:08
#neverforget this Beautiful Warrior!! Her Spirit Lives On!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Andromeda Starr @Andromeda777
13 September, 11:03
I am an Empath and I was crying this morning but then I realized this doesn't feel right ,I think this is part of the movie I'm praying for that anyway.

Dottie French @DotOn777
13 September, 01:01
In response Andromeda Starr to her Publication
.m.a.y.b.e. as part of this movie, Ms Veronica has been given rest...for all her hard work and many, many cold Chicago winds on The People's Bridge. I'd like that. A lot.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 September, 10:34
I can’t believe it 😢😢. RIP Veronica. We love you. @vincentkennedy

Cher DGF @CherD23
13 September, 10:30
This blows me away!! I am soooo sad! 😭 She was such a warrior!! We have another Angel in heaven to fight for us!! You will be missed Veronica!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
13 September, 10:29
NOPE
I don’t get she’s Dead
This is so you investigate to reveal the corruption
But I do not get she’s dead
AT ALL
She’s also NOT “Veronica”

Remember there’s a rioting date they are aiming for

Think

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 September, 10:34
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Her hospitalization NEVER made sense. i think we are safe to say we are fighting for her “character” and those trapped in the hospital. i cannot wait to get all the info on the “characters” playing in the “ movie”.

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
13 September, 10:43
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Believe me she is dead! I got it confirmed by a personal contact from her. He is a friend on mine too. He send me a video from her, but I don't will share it. Its to personally. We all cry for her 😭

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 September, 09:24
Veronica touched so many…myself included. She was a warrior but also an angel and a huge motivatorand patriot. Rest in peace dear lady🙏🙏🙏

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
13 September, 09:18
just awful ... she was amazing .. these people are culpable!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 September, 09:12
Yes, It Did! Im So Sorry For Her Family! She Always Kept Me Possitive, And Always Talked To Me When I Felt Alittle Lost! What A Lady!

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
13 September, 09:11
we will miss her

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
13 September, 09:02
She died? OMG...an angel has gone to heaven...