God Wins @Giacomina
I am absolutely shattered! Not only did we lose an incredible patriot and freedom fighter today, also it seems many people have lost their humanity. I came across a vile thread on Twitter of 'people' wishing ill on Veronica because she refused "the life saving vax". She was being slandered left right and centre, being called a murderer because she was unvaxxed and probably spreading covid to everyone before she ended up in hospital. Lin Wood is copping a serve also being called a terrorist! They are calling for the hospital to press charges against anyone who emailed or phoned the hospital to try to help Veronica, likening it to the 6/1 attack!!! Some way down the thread someone posted that she had died which was met with cheers! My God what have people become? How could anyone in their right mind speak ill of the dead? I wish I could comment on every single reply on that thread telling these disgusting slugs that they have no idea what Veronica was about!
08:42 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Giacomina in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
13 September, 11:02
In response God Wins to her Publication
These people need to be removed from God Almighty's planet. They have joined Satan.
We have a planet of heartless people walking around. they care about only themselves. What a sick world.
I need a doctor in SC that can treat pneumonia NOT COVID.
Anyone know of one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 September, 09:10
They are a death cult ... conjuring up evil ... and "they know not why" --- such people are fools, at best.

Veronica is with God and will help guide us through this loss of humanity to help educate the man-king that are so lost! We love you Veronica and will always welcome your spirit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 September, 08:45
Veronica gave her life to show that hospitals are killing machines. they are taking money to murder. stop going to doctors and hospitals. western medicine has always been about making you sick and interfering with Gods immunity curing itself. do not let her die in vain. if you cannot see the truth now about the entire pharmaceutical and medical industrial complex, you may never discern the truth.

SPORTS @SPORTS
13 September, 10:12
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Well said, Matt. If you aren't mad and ready to fight RIGHT NOW, you NEVER will be!

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
13 September, 10:49
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Amen. Well said. I believe if it comes down to it, these same folks who took the jab and call us the problem will be the same ones who will turn us in should it get to that point!!