Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
14 September, 02:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
unfortunately I started reading comments. Having been away from Twitter so long I forgot how uncaring and stupid the left are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
13 September, 08:19
😡🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Jek @Mjekel
13 September, 07:59
scumbag! He is worse then butt cheese on a 8 year old sweety kid who hasn’t wiped his ass in weeks.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
13 September, 06:31
Who is that loser? Never heard of him before. The commenters on his posts are nasty too. It's the third reich party members having a good laugh... I cannot wait till the day when they can no longer walk down the street and God humbles them.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 September, 04:19
How did that POS get photos?!!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 September, 03:55
What a bunch of hating losers. Projecting their fear of thinking for themselves 100%. The total lack of human decency and compassion for their fellow man shows how calcified their vaxxed brain cell truly is. 🙄

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 September, 03:21
Giving these pieces of shit ANY energy is exactly what the reptiles want and need to keep going!
They thrive on anger, hate, judgement and every other fear-based energy. It only makes them stronger!!!

Let's stop fueling them!

You don't have to love or forgive them in our moments of pain, however, we can find ways to connect to God/Source and feel Veronica's Love for all of us and her Love for Freedom seen in that beautiful smile she shared with so many!

LOVE is the true enemy of the reptiles!

In this moment what do we chose? LOVE or fear?

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
13 September, 01:58
I should not have read the comments. I hate people. I have no idea how people can be so cruel. I pray to God daily that this shit show ends soon and tthe world starts to heal sooner rather than later.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 September, 01:47
There's more than 1

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
14 September, 05:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
what a horrible lefty commie Bitch! I hope Karma bits her in the ass!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
14 September, 05:53
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
they must have removed her post because I am not seeing it on her fb.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 September, 11:22
add this demon[will somer] to the shit list

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 11:17
Hes lower than shit!! period! may he rot in Hell twice!!
no Mercy
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
13 September, 10:48
A *face* behind the heinous "Culture of Death." Shame of him/them.

Lord have mercy on us and on the whole world!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 September, 10:48
Agree!

However, they would not be attacking Veronica if they did not fear her message. Their attacks are to lower our spirits.

What legal actions can be brought against the Hospital so Veronica's pleas for HCQ and Ivermectin become widely known

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 September, 10:31
Sorry ass piece of shit!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 September, 10:31
I'm suspended from twatter Ugh!

Enough Already! @emdSD
13 September, 01:04
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
me as well and it's so frustrating to let this idiot's comment and photos go unchallenged!!!! how did he get this awful photo of her from the hospital?

joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 September, 10:29
The comments on that thread are way worse. Ugh

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
13 September, 10:02
I just gave Ron a piece of my mind on Twitter!!!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
13 September, 09:54
hes already been pegged a total loser!!!!!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
13 September, 09:53

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 September, 09:47
I'm sure he's had his jab & subsequent boosters.
He will regret his words.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
13 September, 09:44
The comments are just as heartless. I am amazed at the level of hate these people have inside them. I pray God forgives them, for such evil desires and wishes upon another life. Everytime I think I see the worst of humanity, another scum bubble floats to the top. 😢🙏🤍 Veronica deserves better than this, as well as her loved ones.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
13 September, 09:41
and the sleeper ds comments 🤬🤬🤬

arba happihr @arba
13 September, 09:40
Any doctor whom took an oath with God to protect and heal , should be held to the highest courts IF they intentionally allow their patients to die because of money! Take down the entire medical establishment! They are here to kill people.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 September, 09:35
No matter - God will deal with him better than any of us are able ...

What I love about Veronica is that she MADE A DIFFERENCE !
She got out there and handed their *** to them ... the death cult knew her so well that they had to murder her to stop her ...

P L E A S E -- BEGIN YOUR OWN CRUSADE AGAINST THE CULT -

P R I N T -- UP SIGNS OF TRUTH
&
P O S T -- THEM EVERYWHERE

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 September, 09:34
Oh I Sent That POS A Message!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 September, 09:33
These people are sick! They have no compassion or soul. R.I.P Veronica you will be missed!

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 September, 09:32
Major POS!

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
13 September, 09:31
OMG, there is nothing more infuriating then to go on Twitter and read this slime's lies and not be able to respond, "Go burn in hell you POS!"

Twitter got rid of all of us before the real nightmare began and now we no longer have a voice.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 09:30
Burning his soul credits left and right!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
13 September, 09:24
I just read the comments on twonker. People are really disgraceful. It is people like that who create division. This warfare has a ways to go before the brainwashed release their shakles. Veronica, a woman of passion for the well being of humanity, intelligent and good hearted was sitting up and eating and ASKED for her ivermectin from home.....! If you read the comment scrolling down.......this really calls for an investigation!