Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
This is Veronica, the woman that the hospital will not release.
Lin Wood is fighting to get her out before they kill her with their protocol.
10:59 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
13 September, 03:17
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
She passed away tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
12 September, 11:43
🙏🙏🙏🕊✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 September, 11:39
Praying for you dear patriot Veronica!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 September, 11:16
Where is her husband and daughter??? Where do they stand on this???

12 September, 11:17
In response Made In America to her Publication
I am not sure. Does she have family?

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 September, 11:12
It's about time something happens to her. She cannot keep denying GOD!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
12 September, 11:10
An Army of Patriots should muster up and go get her out of there. Ambulance is standing by. This is so sad.

stacy roberson @Justice67
12 September, 11:09

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
12 September, 11:58
In response stacy roberson to her Publication
i dont know many people and less thsn half of those are on facebook but i sent this to everyone. and im going to send it to them again tomorrow. vero is the one who convinced me to finally look into this movement. we've never met or spoken directly but she is a shining light in my darkness and WE CAN NOT & WILL NOT LOSE HER.

12 September, 11:08
Selfies are an abomination to the LORD! She is disgusting!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 September, 11:13
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Your comment is inappropriate and disgusting!! No one asked for your opinion!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 September, 11:27
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
nah theyre just annoying so are selfie videos pointing at bubbles that appear with words

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 September, 11:06
Praying for you Veronica!!! ❤️🌞🙏

12 September, 11:01
Look at me and my selfie! I'm above GOD! Look at me!