Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 September, 09:19
FLYNN will WALK HIS SOLDIER Veronica out

it had to be this way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 September, 09:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Flynn doesn't know Veronica. She took pictures with him is all. She let people believe they were friends. I believe KARMA is showing her for what she is now. She always posted selfies to say, look at me and what I'm doing, that is not GODS way! She was arrogant in her postings. Someone doing GODS will does not need credit and selfies. I have zero respect for what she did in GODs name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bringing attention to the truth when everyone else went to work like slaves seems like a job well done. You see what you see, I see what I see.
09:42 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 September, 09:47
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I get what you are saying, but do you get what I'm saying? Nobody should be put above another is what I'm trying to say.

12 September, 09:50
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
yes. Veronica scolded me once . I still followed her and supported her. I am with you on selfies. I get that. But she was there alone and this is her way of making it personal . It is personal. We are REAL people. Love Wins Sister.