Only people mentioned by JaneKKAG in this post can reply
Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
13 September, 09:15
In response Jane KKAG to her Publication
Here's another shot from a different angle. The girls' hats are easier to read but gotta love the red shirt on the boy to the right.
🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
12 September, 08:17
What about the Trump hats on the girls...LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
12 September, 08:30
In response Lilac Moon to her Publication
#Trump
#MAGA
🤣🤣🤣

Kit McGuire @KitMcGuire
12 September, 06:32
Do I see an ankle bracelet there Joey??????

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
12 September, 05:58
do they even make biden hats?

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
12 September, 06:00
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
12 September, 05:56
Shanksville...lol

deborah sidener @debbiedo
12 September, 05:55
lol lol, I wonder if joe noticed? at first, I was looking where joes hands were lol lol lol

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
12 September, 06:01
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
That's the first thing I checked too!!!!

Deborah Jackovitch @Dixielily
12 September, 05:53
Who is that tall guy bu the truck door?

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
12 September, 05:59
In response Deborah Jackovitch to her Publication
Hey! Great eye! Isn't that the same guy who was guarding President Trump recently?