Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Think what you want, but man isn’t causing all the global shifts happening, God is.

- The shift from newspapers to the internet
- The shift from MSM to social media
- The shift from public school to home school
- The shift from hospital births to home births
- The shift from vaccines to immunity trust
- The shift from fast food to cooking at home
- The shift of trusting man to TRUSTING GOD

The Great Awakening.

No man or group of men has the ability to create the kind of shift we are seeing on a global scale.

Ask God how He wants you to help in the shift.
05:14 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 September, 02:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I agree, GOD's hand is in all of this. How else could you explain all of us being here for a common purpose? How did we all wake up when everyone else is struggling to do that? How is it that I finally feel like I am among people that carry similar souls and hearts in their bodies?
I don't understand a lot of this but GOD is definitely here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
13 September, 11:00
wow! i love this, it goes along w a biblical citizenship class im taking. its online & free. if you have 2 hours to spare reply here & ill send link.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
13 September, 08:30
In the homily yesterday at Mass, the priest said to trust God's PLAN. Not just once, but he said it several times! This gave me great hope and joy! Our God is an awesome God!! I praise you, LORD!!

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
13 September, 07:56
this is the absolute truth 🙏💓

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 September, 11:27
-The Shift from I, Me, My to service to others!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 September, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That is the best part :)

Jeffery Bayley @Truthseeker17
12 September, 09:45
so im curious. what are we to do if forced to live in a quarantine camp or get the jab? what will you do?

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
12 September, 09:50
In response Jeffery Bayley to his Publication
2A. Wild west style.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
13 September, 11:02
In response Jeffery Bayley to his Publication
if death is a possibility. i will take it (death) on MY TERMS

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
12 September, 09:05
AMEN🙏🙏🙏

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
12 September, 08:28
amen brother 🙏🙏✝️✝️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Bryan Thomas @Cajunpatriot67
12 September, 06:47
I am watching this play out in real time in my community, people are slowly moving into two different camps and lifestyles....without realizing it

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
12 September, 06:41
AMEN🙏🏻

Teresa Terry @Twillard2
12 September, 06:36
Amen!!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 September, 06:36
I try to decode today ELON🤔🤗

Zulu Variant Surrender

Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
12 September, 06:16
On Target Patriot 🎯 God Wins 🙌

Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
12 September, 05:58
God chose this timeline for his people.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
12 September, 05:35
Today in church our lead pastor said we as people tend to love God and trust people. He said we need to love people and trust God. Timely message!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
12 September, 05:33
LOVE THIS....i am going to turn off my computer now because nothing else is worth reading. Much love Patriot!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 September, 05:31
Please, ask, and take the time to listen. HE will answer. Everyone of you have a roll to play in this GREAT AWAKENING.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 September, 05:25
Yes
Ask God
then LISTEN
then ACT in His Service.
It is time to come into Alignment

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
12 September, 05:20
Cheers Doq = = = > < >

Tracey Weller @Tweller
12 September, 05:18
Social media is mostly toxic in my opinion. This is the only platform I follow.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 September, 05:18
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
The GA wouldnt be possible without it

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
12 September, 05:16
Nail on the head, Doq👍