TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 04:16
This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/de...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 September, 04:19
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
My Dad died of MDS which is a blood disease . . . you may want to see if AAMDS.org can recommend anything . . . I am so so sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 04:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you, but , all the research to date says there is no way to remove the iron off the hemaglobin from her lungs. Even on a respirator O2 levels are falling to a point of death. Or she will bleed to death from no platelets to clot the blood. 2 weeks after catching CV19 she pulled through the 1st episode but now other vaxx related issue are finaly killing her. All vaxxed individuals will die if a treatment is not found or God doesn’t intervene. My heart is broken and I can’t even see her now.

USA Patriot @USAPatriot777
Our hearts hurt collectively with you as your sister struggles with the secondary issues associated with the virus . Praying for divine intervention in your sister's condition, for some intervention that brings her relief and recovery. May God's strength be with her as she battles to heal. Prayers for you as well for God's comfort, strength, courage and stamina to continue to fight the good fight as a patriot and brother. We ask for God's favor in this petition, in Jesus' name.
05:00 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by USAPatriot777 in this post can reply
12 September, 05:03
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
In Christ the Messiahs Most Holy Name. Amen.