TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 04:16
This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/de...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 September, 04:19
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
My Dad died of MDS which is a blood disease . . . you may want to see if AAMDS.org can recommend anything . . . I am so so sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 04:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you, but , all the research to date says there is no way to remove the iron off the hemaglobin from her lungs. Even on a respirator O2 levels are falling to a point of death. Or she will bleed to death from no platelets to clot the blood. 2 weeks after catching CV19 she pulled through the 1st episode but now other vaxx related issue are finaly killing her. All vaxxed individuals will die if a treatment is not found or God doesn’t intervene. My heart is broken and I can’t even see her now.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
12 September, 04:31
My heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry and I wish there was something I could do to help. Prayer is all I can offer my friend. 🙏🙏❤️❤️

12 September, 04:34
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Its in Gods hands now. I failed.

Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
12 September, 04:55
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Its in Gods hands now.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
12 September, 04:56
God, please bless the World. 🙏