TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 04:16
This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/de...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhoda Foley @TNBeauti
12 September, 04:27
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
So sorry to hear this. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 04:29
In response Rhoda Foley to her Publication
Thank you, I’m destroyed by it as I thought we had a cure but its in Gods hands now. I was not able to make a combination of drugs to stop all the reasons the vaxx kills all.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 September, 04:33
Always been up to God Brother, rest in Your Faith, Be Strengthened within Your Knowing, We cannot save anyone but we can point them to The Way. God sees You and Loves You so very much, He knows what is within Your heart, and through Christ He will grant that which You ask.

Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
12 September, 04:41
😭 Stay strong and armour thy with the armour of GOD. GOD WINS !

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 September, 04:38
Father You make all of Our Ways Perfect even if those around Us cannot see, Through Christ Jesus we ask that You be with Storm and His Sister through this time, I pray that She knows You through Jesus and If not please allow Her the time to accept Him within Her Heart, and if it is Your Will, it shall be, If You need Her for this final task ahead we know she will be such a shinning soul for You.