Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 September, 04:08
Med-beds housed in deep underground labs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Sounds too much like Carousel from the movie Logan's Run.

There's little doubt that they have supressed cures and treatments for many diseases (think Ivermectin to start), but this is a little too far for me. I believe many of these devices have other purposes.

Most resemble hyperbaric therapy chambers, which have both "accepted" benefits for treating some conditions besides the bends, as well as some more controversial benefits in healing things like autoimmune disease damage.

Check these pictures and think.
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=...
04:33 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 September, 04:35
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
It might be was posting that for what is coming 2030 it was not about med beds read thread

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
12 September, 04:41
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
What thread? I got this as an isolated post.

I do recommend people do some research into hyperbaric therapy though. It's quite a promising avenue for supporting damaged tissues and allowing the body to heal, while oxygenating cells.

Not to mention the more traditional use for recompression of gas bubbles in circulation, then a controlled decompression. (relevant as regards deep underground or undersea environments)