Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Advice needed!
Samsung is demanding a forced update after restart,..
Side note.
due to all the apps my phone crashes 3 times a day so a forced restart is imminent 🤒
05:29 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
29 January, 11:48
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
can you affird a back up phone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
29 January, 08:57
I, personally, would format the phone and have it disconnected from wifi/without a sim card when you do so. From there go into settings and tell it NOT to search for updates and NEVER download them. then I'd put the sim back in and do wifi connections. I believe the problem comes when they have automatically downloaded them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GDS MOM @GSDMOM
29 January, 08:53
Mine wants to update to, trying to hold off as long as possible, but im sure theyll bypass it sooner or later. you only allowed to delay it 20 times. i also have my phone to no updates

Jack’s Mama @HMH
29 January, 08:56
In response GDS MOM to her Publication
Search DDG for "rooting your Android device".

Only followers of this user (WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

29 January, 06:39
In response Wakey Awakey to her Publication
yes me to but nkw it urges me to do so😭

3LKewanon :1776: @3LKewanon
29 January, 06:00
Honestly, you should head over to XDA and download a custom ROM. You can bypass this Samsung/Androud garbage that way.

29 January, 06:16
In response 3LKewanon :1776: to his Publication
is there a installation link?

Rebecca Adler @RebeccaWWG1
29 January, 05:54
😒My Galaxy A20 was set to NOT update...I got several notifications saying I 'needed' to update...and 2 days ago it updated anyway.

29 January, 06:12
In response Rebecca Adler to her Publication
horrible!

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
29 January, 05:38
Just dit this only

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
29 January, 05:40
In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication

Karen Clancy @Puhlio1
29 January, 05:36
So far apple hasn't tried this bs... If enough people get this perhaps giving them an overload of calls, texts, emails would make a difference? Hopefully we won't have put up with it too much longer.

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
29 January, 05:36
I think there's a push in media saying the updates are needed for data security reasons. My husband told me last night that I couldn't ignore the update any longer because of security issues. I replied: "I've tried to update it but when I dont agree to their new terms and conditions it doesn't update". 🤷‍♀️

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
29 January, 05:33
I've had about 20 "updates" in the last week. Samslung galaxy.

29 January, 05:35
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
i have a note with loads of ram and still its freezing 😭