Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
05 September, 11:08
Ezra...it’s time...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill McAleer @dlmf32
05 September, 11:17
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
You can just feel it in the air!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
06 September, 12:37
In response Bill McAleer to his Publication
I hesitated before posting his post because I’m ot entirely sure what he is meaning by its time, we can read into it more than one way. BUT, I would rather have it out so people can decide for themselves and maybe prepare now. The feast of trumpets starts tomorrow at sundown so anything can happen, I feel it too! The next 2 weeks will be interesting I think. God Bless

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
06 September, 12:59
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
"One Time......."
WWG1WGA

Jose Bito @Josebito
We have been waiting for this moment!
04:08 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Josebito in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jose Bito, click on at the bottom under it