Only people mentioned by Strmchsr in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 September, 09:27
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
Reminds me of childhood story... It can only be said so many times. I know things are happening but there has to be a MOAB soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 September, 09:26
Def Leppard - Too late For Love (Official Video) - YouTube

Get tickets to Def Leppard's 2020 Stadium Tour with Mötley Crüe and special guests Poison & Joan Jett here: https://defleppard.comSubscribe to our channel fo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 September, 01:17
Wake me up when the bell rings! 😂

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
06 September, 01:32
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
😅

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
06 September, 01:03

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 September, 01:02
I sure hope so . . . We are ready . . .
GOD BLESS and PROTECT all of us here.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
05 September, 11:23

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
06 September, 06:40
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
WWG1WGA

Bill McAleer @dlmf32
05 September, 11:17
You can just feel it in the air!

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
06 September, 12:37
In response Bill McAleer to his Publication
I hesitated before posting his post because I’m ot entirely sure what he is meaning by its time, we can read into it more than one way. BUT, I would rather have it out so people can decide for themselves and maybe prepare now. The feast of trumpets starts tomorrow at sundown so anything can happen, I feel it too! The next 2 weeks will be interesting I think. God Bless