+ AFGHANISTAN
out of the headlines,
so HELLIONS have been SENT FORTH to
DIVERT ATTENTION...

This calls for WISDOM +
PERSEVERENCE of the SAINTS.

🙏🏽: SUIT⬆️ + KNOW before you go....
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 September, 01:50
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
all so to keep occupied as the Audit #s are suppose to be out this week 🙂
if ya get a chance watch John Ratcliffe with Life Liberty & Levin
Awesome. probably on foxnews.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
12 September, 12:23
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
Well, so much for UNITED airlines being united with the people !!

Obviously, UNITED has some kind of code of protecting identities of passengers ....but, hey now, with this criminal behavior by a passenger -
TIME TO BREAK THE RULES !

When will the Airlines allow common sense to take over ? Releasing that BLM member's name to authorities may prevent any future similar attacks on innocent persons.

United airlines, accept the dunce cap award !

Just Diana @Diana19
12 September, 10:43
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Until we get BUYDEN out of office and until those with several brain cells left that the vaxx didn't kill off start to process information again, and until we get ten days of darkness. PPl who do not believe any of what's being spoken will not doing anything differently. They just get up every morning, go to work and come home. They still root for their favorite team on tv and still go to the same old pub and meet the good ole boys. They may laugh about how stupid BUYDEN is but they still hate..hate TRUMP. and why? Well bc he might have grabbed a gals skirt. WE had a pres. who had a call gal in the oval office, nobody hates CLINTON. These same good ole' boys, I would guess have no idea what they will do if they shut the water off for 10 days..AS their neighbor has been toting in groceries for months now preparing for the dark to come. I have questioned why? why will these ppl not listen, but you let a hint about a noose hanging in a garage and it went viral in hours. I am praying.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
12 September, 12:01
squirelmoment how did this BLM carry this out? can you give us more details of how this was done? i have suspected all along people were spraying us

Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
12 September, 01:13
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
I've been searching Telegram for more but haven't found anything yet. Still looking

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
12 September, 10:12
Things are only going to get worse. I'd say if you can't drive it don't go. If you have to drive a very long distance go check with your local camping world and rent a travel trailer to at least be able to hide in a woodsy area (called boon docking and a travel trailer can handle it for a short period of time without dumping the nasty) if things get to rough. Before renting the vehicle, you can take it home, sanitize it to your hearts desire and load up the things you will need plus more than you would be able to carry on a plane. The point is to figure out ways around this crap without doing harm to you and your loved ones and remaining rested and all together mentally sound. If you must go then figure out alternative methods as I strongly believe things aren't going to be returning back to what we knew as normal anytime soon. Always think safety first. Horrible that this is the way of living now.