Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
12 September, 03:23
master of disguises

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
so were the prophecies really from God Almighty or from John? and what he wants us to believe?! tbis is just too much. why is it Juan o Savin, in his book, always talk anout Jews and what he says lines up w Bible that we have but what you and Negative 48 is about the Drus. i sometimes think we patriots are being played - if we are / remember God really does win - and if you people have mocked Him it wont go well. not trying to be mean but - my gosh - and yes i am thinkng logically
09:39 AM - Sep 12, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimbo in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
12 September, 12:27
In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication
the Jews Juan speaks of are the Khazars who have infiltrated every aspect if society, since the 8th century when they were forced to give up moloch and human sacrifice. they became cryto Jews or false Jews. i recommend the Fall of the Cabal for additional insight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 September, 12:32
That’s the why of the immigration treaty betwixt Ukrane and Israel

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
18 September, 08:52
thank you very much for clarifying that. i can believe most of what is being said - its going to really require unrelenting prayer on my part for discernment and wisdom - i have been a christian for most of my life and thr Word of God has been the foundation that i have stood on. stretching my mind to believe that what ive always “believed” about Jesus is incredibly difficult. thank you again for replying. grateful.