Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 September, 07:31
I was driving to work one morning and God told me I would have a massive part in the revival of America some day.

I didnt know what it meant at the time but the message from God was overwhelming and powerful and I could not deny it.

Fast forward many years and here we are.

We have a lot of work to do but the days ahead in the not so distant future will be bright and filled with hope.

You have been chosen for a reason as well. Never forget it.

You have an obligation as a Patriot, to help restore this country and then assist in healing and liberating the world.

God did not send a message of destruction that day. It was a message of hope, filled with a strong sense of responsbility, that I would personally have to carry out.

God doesn’t lie when he commands us to go foward and perform His will.

He gives us power & strength.

All of the souls ruined by 9/11 & previous evil wars that were created by the cabal are crying to us to fix what was taken from them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
A beautiful message! For whatever reason God chose each of us for this time to be alive! Never in my growing up years did I ever think I would be alive at such a time as this is in God's plan of things!
08:48 PM - Sep 11, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthAlwaysWins in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Norris, click on at the bottom under it