Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Just started! DC prayer and praise event happening live now!

PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY!

🙏🙏🙏

(Thank you, @Boooo , for telling us about this earlier!)

https://www.daystar.com/wa...
07:03 PM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 08:02
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Love Eric Metaxas! Love what he's saying right now in front of the Capitol! He said President Trump was elected twice -- and that he can say JB lost because this is the United States of America and we can say whatever we like!💥🙏❤️👊⚡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 08:10
"What was done to us 20 years ago is still going on now!" Erik Metaxas said. And added that God is "allowing us to go through this hell to wake us up."

He prayed a powerful prayer in front of the Capitol, including this: "You will deal with the corruption ... and You will be glorified!"

🙏❤️👊💥🔥⚡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 07:51
PRESIDENT TRUMP is giving a message there right now (via video message)!❤️🙏💥

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 08:00
Beautiful speech by POTUS... And he talked about Michael Judge...🙏❤️ If you missed this, I hope they replay President Trump's speech.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
News - 9/11 - Father Michael Judge - MSNBC - 16 Sep 2001 - YouTube

A longer description of Father Michael Judge's life and death.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 07:45
👊David Harris is speaking right now! And before him was an immigrant from Korea who talked about what he sees happening here and what his California church did when told by Newsom they had to close. (They stayed open and did not back down.)🙏💥❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 07:50
🙏😔He just had a powerful and heartrending prayer and message for veterans... And a tribute to the 13 military members who lost their lives in Afghanistan...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 07:43

yae ebisu @yae51502951
11 September, 07:57

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 07:27
They're singing this right now!

🙏❤️💥
Leeland - Way Maker (Official Live Video) - YouTube

https://Leeland.lnk.to/BetterWordCover of Sinach’s original song, “Way Maker"CCLI # 7115744Find the official chord chart and sheet music for Way Maker here: ...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 07:30
"Waymaker
Miracle Worker
Waymaker
Miracle Worker
Waymaker
Miracle Worker
Waymaker
Miracle Worker

Even when I don't see it, You're working
Even when I can't feel it, You're working
You never stop, You never stop working
You never stop, You never stop working"

❤️🙏🔥

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 07:24
"Our God reigns forever," they just sang.

"Declare it over the Capitol! Declare it over the White House," they also shouted!

Love this!!

🙏❤️👊🔥

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 September, 07:17
Amazing!! They're having this right in front of the Capitol!

This is the song they just finished singing. Some of the lyrics are:

"I raise a hallelujah, in the presence of my enemies
I raise a hallelujah, louder than my unbelief
I raise a hallelujah, my weapon is a melody
I raise a hallelujah, Heaven comes to fight for me

I'm gonna sing, in the middle of the storm
Louder and louder, hear my praises roar
Up from the ashes, hope will arise
Death is defeated, the King is alive"

🙏❤️👊💥🔥⚡

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...