Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
My friend is a 70+ year old woman who got the shot
She said the JW ..Jehovah Witness told them not obeying the government is a sin.
She had fear

I pulled her to me and I hugged her

Not even 24 hours later I was extremely sick
Violent vomiting ... Ribs and Heart hurting
Ribs felt like they were going to burst
No congestion at all
Scared to call an ambulance
Scared to not go in
I haven't been sick enough to need a doc since 2016... for injury not illness
I threw up over twelve hours straight

Coincidence of timing or was I affected by her shot ???
06:56 PM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 September, 07:30
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Maybe a bit of both? My heart is broken as most of my family and friends have had the shots. I never thought they would have done it, but they did to my heartfelt shock. I love them all, no sense in telling them it is a kill shot - whats done is done. It made them feel better - I will still hug them and get together with them regardless. 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 September, 07:27
😏
I'm only 56 -
But seriously, I've been around some people who had the jab & even though I didn't have the symptoms like some here described, I did come up with a couple of inflammations/infections in my body the last time I checked in with my naturopathic doctor, about six weeks ago - they weren't there the time before that

That's when I decided to go ahead & take the ivermectin although he insisted the ionic silver & oregano oil would kill any bugs
I go back in a couple of weeks so I'll see how that worked

Sorry to hear about your & other people's woes - it's like second hand smoke only worse & another thing that makes me mad with this whole charade

I'm not as huggy-feely right now with people as I have been & that's a shame but I want to take at least some precautions
I'm not going to live in a bubble or with a full body condom either, though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
11 September, 07:22
idk but vaxxed being scared of non vaxxed and vice versa sounds like a great way to keep us divided and weak............hope u feel better!

arba happihr @arba
11 September, 07:16
prayers beamed you. I hope you feel better soon. My self and several others my age have recently become super ill. Same story as yours. All of us 69 Weird

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 September, 07:17
Mine Grandmom was waxxed by mine dad...
Last Time i visit her, dad (also waxxed) was there too. Later that day, mine nose starts running blood, which not habbening 10 years

Waxxed are SAUCE OF "COVID"

JAR FULL OF MUTATED ARTIFICIAL DISEASE CONTINUALLY DECREASING IMMUNITY, FULLY RELY ON NEXT "LIFE SAVING BOOSTER"...
SAME BUSINESS MODEL AS GATES DID FROM MICROSOFT UPDATES...
EACH NEW SERVICEPACK INSTALL NEW VURNEABILITIES AND ONE REPORTED BACKDOOR FIXED, TWO NEW MADE😂😂😂

ALL WHO TAKE SHOT IS DEAD. PERIOD.
THEY ONLY VIA GRACE OF GOD PROLONGED INEVITABLE FOR COUPLE OF YEARS... UP TO 10 IN PERFECT HEALTHY ATHLETES, 6 MONTHS FOR "HOMER SIMPSON MEDICAL CONDITION"

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
11 September, 07:06
🙏🙏🙏Many prayers to you.🙏🙏🙏

connie wright @cowri
11 September, 07:02
yes you were-they are passing it- stay away from vaxed-maybe this is where 6' comes in-safety first-it is hard to tell who is & who isn't-very few are wearing masks-maybe cause they knew you would hug family that had been vaxed-

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
11 September, 06:59
I am sending you my healing light and love right now. Those symptoms do not have your consent to be near you in the name of Jesus. 🙏🏻

Jon Neville @jonnevi
11 September, 06:58