Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 September, 10:14
🕊 Angels in Disguise
NEVER FORGET. 🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 September, 02:02
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Wow, my daughter worked for Morgan Stanley on the 69th floor & said she heard this announcement, that the building was safe you can return to your office or leave...She also had looked out the window at the North tower & said she saw a lot of debris falling & someone told her to get away from the windows...She took the elevator down...
She also made it to the 44th floor, a sky lobby with elevators going to different floors...She walked down the stairs & remembers seeing the firefighters going up...She left everything, all she had was her WTC ID on her...
after that announcement was made she said it was minutes, maybe 2 the building exploded & she was thrown to the floor. The building swayed...She was able to make it down safely...When she came home to our house the next day in upstate NY I took her to get a new SS card & drivers license...they asked for ID & we told them what happened & they waived the cost for her. She was in shock for probably 6 months when she finally broke down..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Bless her heart, I'm so glad she survived that's terrifying
06:37 PM - Sep 11, 2021
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it