Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 September, 10:14
🕊 Angels in Disguise
NEVER FORGET. 🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Wow, my daughter worked for Morgan Stanley on the 69th floor & said she heard this announcement, that the building was safe you can return to your office or leave...She also had looked out the window at the North tower & said she saw a lot of debris falling & someone told her to get away from the windows...She took the elevator down...
She also made it to the 44th floor, a sky lobby with elevators going to different floors...She walked down the stairs & remembers seeing the firefighters going up...She left everything, all she had was her WTC ID on her...
after that announcement was made she said it was minutes, maybe 2 the building exploded & she was thrown to the floor. The building swayed...She was able to make it down safely...When she came home to our house the next day in upstate NY I took her to get a new SS card & drivers license...they asked for ID & we told them what happened & they waived the cost for her. She was in shock for probably 6 months when she finally broke down..
02:02 PM - Sep 11, 2021
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 September, 06:37
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Bless her heart, I'm so glad she survived that's terrifying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396