Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 03:58
Nana has one more ask!
I want to keep this up front.
Can we allow every Patriot that wants -to sign the new Declaration of Independence moving us back to the United States of America constitutional republic
It would be important to me and I think many other patriots to be preserved in all history going forward.
So that when stories are told of this Great Awakening future generations can be proud that their ancestors did not sit on their asses when the time came to
Stand up for freedom. That we never gave up the fight to save this nation and this planet! That we were not afraid!
jfkjrfa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The STORM is here! @voo64
I kinda fantasized about some kind of little medal signed by Trump and Flynn, sent out to all the Anons that sent in a video of themselves taking the oath, or just a nice letter. Something to show my great, great, great grandkids that I was there, and I cared enough to stay up all night long for a year, reading til my eyes hurt, typing til my fingers bleed and talking to any english-speaking person who crosses my path, sending emails to family members and trying to help my 101 year old grandmother vote by mail. Yeah, what you said, that we never gave up the fight.....
04:06 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by voo64 in this post can reply
Amy Gregory @AmyMichelle
29 January, 12:51
In response The STORM is here! to her Publication
I have kept videos of me standing against the mask mandates at restaurants, banks, and stores so that my childrens children will know that their Meme stood against communist agendas in 2020 & 2021. I may seem like a crazy person now but hopefully in the future it will be seen as something honorable and they will know I cared about them and their futures

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Gregory @AmyMichelle
29 January, 12:52
In response Amy Gregory to his Publication
everything has meaning and small steps...

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 12:38
In response The STORM is here! to her Publication
my that would be lovely...