Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
30 January, 01:31
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I believe people would be more comfortable with somone with more experience/ years than Ivanka. WE LOVE HER but not sure on this at this point in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
30 January, 01:26
I am unsure about this! NEW doesnt need to be nepotism since that never worked well for the people throughout history! IS THIS REAL?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
29 January, 03:04
mike pompeo - VP

29 January, 03:03
i heard this too❤️😎🙏🏻

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
29 January, 06:17
What does it mean?

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
29 January, 06:44
In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication
I have no idea, i'm so tired at the moment i've been up since 3.30 am & I've just been sent some more stuff. I'lllll try & put it up for you to see. wow.. I don't think anything could suprise anymore & I don't disbelieve anything but I try to keep an open mind. lol Okay i'm put up this last one

29 January, 03:05
In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication
in the new administration

IamWhoIam Patriot @IamWhoIam
29 January, 04:33

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
29 January, 04:37
In response IamWhoIam Patriot to his Publication
🤔

IamWhoIam Patriot @IamWhoIam
29 January, 04:06
WOW Trump, Putin and Xi are all working together to take down the Cabal. Movie is all coming together.