Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
11 September, 06:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
11 September, 07:52
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Love it!!! Thank You!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you, babe! You see that? I always seem to find the right faces for the right lighting in these fantasy shots. In the original picture, Julian is wearing a black winter coat.
08:52 AM - Sep 11, 2021
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
11 September, 10:06
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I do see that and think of that aspect always with every still you show me... It astounds me because the pictures I see of so many people just wouldn’t work from one of several reasons, and yet you always find just the right way to somehow accomplish everything... And the blending with what they’re wearing or their hair or head wear always looks so natural in your finished, perfected product that they just look totally real somehow...

11 September, 11:11
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I know you've already seen this one, but here it is again...Julian's girl Lady Stellamara!