⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
NEW - National File has obtained a recording of a Zoom video conference call between physicians and a marketing director at Novant Heath New Hanover Regional Medical Center, a group of 20 hospitals, clinics, and offices that treat patients in North Carolina and South Carolina.

In the recording, Mary Rudyk, MD tells Director of Marketing Carolyn Fisher and another hospital employee that she wants the hospitals to become more "scary to the public" by inflating the number of COVID-19 patients, and by using messaging that falsely tells individuals "if you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die."

https://nationalfile.com/d...

disclosetv
08:50 AM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 September, 07:03
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
marketing director at a hospital... Dont you see ... HOSPITALS are money makers only reason a marketing dept needed... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. drug ads, clinic ads.. no different than any product ads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 September, 04:38
Why are there so many people like this? Damn! "Jim Baxford, we need you! Bring friends!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 September, 12:20
The hospitals response can be found at the bottom of this link. They basically see nothing wrong with what the doctor stated. Just as I suspected. Hopefully the DOJ will have something else to say about this.... https://www.wect.com/2021/...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 September, 03:59
In response All Right to his Publication
The DOJ is part and parcel of the problem. Merrick Garland us protecting them. So is the FBI. There are no political solutions. Thesystem is corrupt and bankrupt. The whole Diseased Satanic Temple must be brought down and that can only be done by us, zhe people. Its now or never. Time to choose a lane and stick to it.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 September, 11:47
These people are Demon Possessed.
They have no Humanity left in them.

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
11 September, 11:43
G E N O C I D E

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
11 September, 10:02
They should not be able to walk the streets

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 September, 09:52
These dumbasses really think we are this stupid. Its very telling what the agenda is. I think we need to gather them all up and give them the pokes they are forcefully pushing on us. Their tactics are disturbing and unacceptable. The panic is palpable.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 September, 09:50
Well let me be "really blunt" with this SCAMdemic mongering woman.... You are a criminal and you will be held accountable for your crimes against humanity!

Leo Boxer @CAPatriot2022
11 September, 09:43
the medical profession is losing all credibility - are they getting bonused?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 September, 09:59
In response Leo Boxer to his Publication
Yes they are,, on so many levels with our tax dollars.

https://rumble.com/vm62ig-...

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 September, 09:42
Here is the email address for the hospital group the doctor works for - nhcsccnovanthealth.org. I just sent them the following. Please do the same or something similar....

Ken Conner @Texasdude
11 September, 09:39
3 more of Satans prodigies EXPOSED!
the while disease medical system needs to fall!

had a family member in the hospit this week, it’s literally like walking through the gates of hell !

Stacy Hammerle @Matibob
11 September, 09:35
I would like to know WHO this crusty old cow is! I have vaccine damage in my family & live with it daily. And this banshee is only interested in "scaring the public" & falsifying stats😡

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
11 September, 09:27
I will take "things a satanist might do" for 500 Bob.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 September, 09:47
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
😂🤣😝

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 September, 09:24
EVIL!!!

11 September, 09:13
got her degree in canada... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. ccp country.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 September, 09:10
You can go to the following link, at the very bottom & send a notification to the North Carolina Department of Justice voicing your frustration/opinion on this matter, I just did and I included the nationalfile link. Let's be true Patriots & get this woman removed from her position, not with force, but with the law. #wwg1wga

https://ncdoj.gov/contact-...

11 September, 09:15
done

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 September, 09:10
You can go to the following link, at the very bottom & send a notification to the North Carolina Department of Justice voicing your frustration/opinion on this matter, I just did and I included the nationalfile link. Let's be true Patriots & get this woman removed from her position, not with force, but with the law. #wwg1wga

https://ncdoj.gov/contact-...

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 September, 09:00
Scum of the earth!!! That old witch needs to be locked the hell up!!!! What happened to Hippocrates hypocritical oath?!?!? This is the exact reason I have given up on the medical community. They are perpetuating this giant fraud! Any doctor pushing this agenda needs to be held accountable!!! This has nothing to do with the health and welfare of society. This is genocide on a global scale.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 September, 09:15
could not agree more…..the end of the medical establishment as we know it