Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 September, 03:24
It’s time for public knowledge of arrests!

LFG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 September, 05:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Flynn Said On Stew Peters No Military, No Q Im Confused Been Following Since Day One Of Q, Not Looking For Intel, But Why Say That? Still Staying Possitive! Trust God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
This is why I stopped following all of them. I don't even visit telegram anymore. The mind games, reading between the lines, trying to second guess what they mean, what is real, what isn't. It's all BS. They can say what they mean, mean what they say, or just shut up already.
09:11 PM - Sep 10, 2021
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 September, 10:51
In response Made In America to her Publication
Yea, That Really Was A Let Down!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 September, 10:58
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
It's an information war. I really wasn't surprised by what he said. Like I said, I don't follow any of them anymore. Just too much BS for my taste.