Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It’s time for public knowledge of arrests!

LFG!
03:24 PM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 September, 08:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That would be a great Christmas Present.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
11 September, 07:02
People are losing hope. Hopefully we will start seeing something done to the evil ones in the world soon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
11 September, 06:16
Amen Amen πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Let’s do this πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

memes matter @NoComment
11 September, 06:10
thats the right sentence!!!!!:!!!!!🀲🎢🎡

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
11 September, 01:09
My job is at BayCare Health System in Florida and they have demanded i get the vaccine. i work from home, i am not in the hospitals at all. This is tyranny and i will not comply. my body my choice!

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
11 September, 07:05
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
11 September, 07:05
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 September, 09:07
Yep, AND until I see public arrests and justice equal to what is supposedly happening "behind" the scenes, I'm going to continue to believe there will be no arrests just like there will be no justice. You just can't afford to believe any more lies and deceitfulness. We've lived through enough of both. When I see real action, I will believe.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
10 September, 08:36
Sadly I believe that some around me won't wake up without a hard jolt of truth shoved into their faces.
I am and have been ready for awhile now myself, but willing to wait for as long as it takes for God's plan to be completed.
Faith = patience. πŸ™πŸ˜Š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 08:31
Now is good!
We all know the truth!
We all know that most have already been arrested!
It would be a blessing to bring this to public so we can get on with the good part the creating a new world here.

Nana cant wait to start having our little ones be taught to encourage their soul powers from birth.
That will be my objective here!

Nana is ready for you to pull out those blueprints Doq!

Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
10 September, 08:28

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
10 September, 06:25
Please, we are dying out here!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
10 September, 06:57
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
AMEN, Tennessee!

Kalifornia sez "hold my beer"

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 September, 05:31
Flynn Said On Stew Peters No Military, No Q Im Confused Been Following Since Day One Of Q, Not Looking For Intel, But Why Say That? Still Staying Possitive! Trust God!

Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 @angel1987
10 September, 05:36
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
OPS are important

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 September, 09:11
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
This is why I stopped following all of them. I don't even visit telegram anymore. The mind games, reading between the lines, trying to second guess what they mean, what is real, what isn't. It's all BS. They can say what they mean, mean what they say, or just shut up already.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
10 September, 05:04
yes please! we need some hope to hold on to here.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 September, 04:52
I have a feeling this is going to take a lot longer than most folks are prepared for.
The scope of things that need to be done is hard to comprehend.
When it's time for PAIN, it's gonna be unsettling unilaterally.
We all best man the lanyards and batten down the hatches.
Woohoo!

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 September, 04:27
LFG πŸš€

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 September, 04:27
open up and say ahh!
an orange jumpsuit is the new red pill

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
10 September, 04:11
DO IT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 September, 04:09
I pray for this all the time.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 September, 04:06
At the ready, captain!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 September, 04:01
Oh how I pray for this everyday! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
10 September, 03:52
100%.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 September, 03:35
it would be funny if all the fake public figures took off their masks and walked out. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 all at same time. i think call a press conference and do it. MSM will be live streaming so... strike with us!!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 September, 03:33
im old enough to remember you telling us we are not real patriots....called us losers and to stfu cause we were demanding results and tired of the its happening speech

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 September, 04:12
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I was referring to people saying nothing is happening.

Read your post β€” you’re still whining.

Read my post... arrests have happened. Just needs to be public knowledge now.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
10 September, 03:27
why what happened ? just asking i think it has been time

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
10 September, 03:26
β€πŸ™Amen to that Doq!!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 September, 03:26
Time for all the red lines to be crossed

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 September, 03:25
Probably won't happen until Biden starts rounding People up.

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
10 September, 05:01
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
The real Biden is dead

Lish Lish @LishLish773211
10 September, 05:03
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Sadly, I think so too. Some still aren't getting how serious this is yet..

Jon Neville @jonnevi

Terri Longoria @Tlong8
10 September, 07:24
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
played this song at my hubs funeral 4 years ago πŸ˜‡πŸ’™

Jon Neville @jonnevi