CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 06:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
10 September, 06:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🧐🤔😳 My, God, but this picture of her looks masculine!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 07:33
In response Debbie Norris to her Publication
zuckerberg's face on her hair

orange girl bad hair

10 September, 07:58
Ohhh! But since we have learned so many are not the gender they show to the world----one just never knows these days! LOL

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 07:59
right, it creeps me out, knowing all those celebrities were reverse

a life of lies

10 September, 08:04
I know! Some TOTALLY stunned me!!! I can only imagine how those not awake at all on any of this evil will not be able to handle it!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 08:06
so much for pretty woman and "friends", to start with

10 September, 08:13
The real stunner for me was Sophia Loren-----I gasped when I learned that!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 08:15
woah...did not know that one. Thank you for telling me!! OMG, all those men in the military loved her when she sang and danced for them with Bob Hoe.

That effing bitch!

10 September, 08:18
I learned it about a week ago when Neg 48 was doing a video with Tom Numbers and I believe it was Miki Klann. He was naming off so many! And I have some suspicions as to who he might really be.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I will have to look that one up. I missed that one!
08:19 PM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
10 September, 08:32
I believe it was in this one. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 09:02
❤️👏🙏😆😁thanks, I will watch it!! Awesome!