CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 06:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
10 September, 06:38
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 07:32
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
bqqm, love it!

yae ebisu @yae51502951
10 September, 07:36

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 07:37
wooooowww...I love it!! ty, so glad to see some beauty

yae ebisu @yae51502951
10 September, 07:43

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 07:47
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain (Official) - YouTube

#CreedenceClearwaterRevival #HaveYouEverSeenTheRain #JackQuaidAs part of an ongoing celebration to commemorate Creedence Clearwater Revival’s 50th anniversar...

yae ebisu @yae51502951
10 September, 07:56

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
that is so sweet. I remember being a kid and having my dad swing me around. That is going back a long, long way..
08:00 PM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
yae ebisu @yae51502951
10 September, 08:12
The love of your beloved father and the love of the Creator are equally precious
That love is shaping you now
And that love is inherited and will continue to be connected
We are made of love and light
Thank you for your kindness
To our precious family of light

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 08:14
watching over the land

We need the lions right now more than ever.