Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 December, 10:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Hi Casey !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn B17 @Caroline17
12 September, 06:34
I woke up just over a year ago. I knew something was wrong when I lived in Califronia and moved back to Ga. years ago. God was watching over me.. Now all I want is justice for all the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
10 September, 10:24
pure evil!!!!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 September, 10:18
like father, like son

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
10 September, 09:39
bastard is gone...jeb and Laura too.
not been seen since ghwb funeral 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
executed 💥📣📣📣📣📣📣

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
10 September, 09:22
Wow, that’s unbelievable!
May he burn in eternal hell ! 😡🤮

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
10 September, 07:29
Hopefully, the World will learn the truth - the love of money IS the root of ALL EVIL... LET THE TRUTH BE REVEALED!!!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
10 September, 07:00
I sincerely hope he is dead after the military tribunals and that he planned the 9/11 attacks that killed so many Americans.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
10 September, 05:31

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
10 September, 05:22
322 bloodlines fooked
1221 Issac Kappy = I.K. = 9.11