Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
11 September, 04:34
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
11 September, 04:34
'I think it was: They know it all. I'm sorry. George Bush Sr'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 September, 04:30
look at their faces🎯it's the first time its pleasent to watch their filthy faces

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
10 September, 05:31
I want to know what made Jeb about puke on the spot. Laura seemed aggravated and GW looked sheepish. I sure hope someday we find out.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 September, 04:48
😎😎😎

Duncan Dunn @Ddunn22
10 September, 04:19
too bad theyre above the law. it doesnt matter what who knows. they get away with murder...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
10 September, 04:03
"SORRY, THEY KNOW EVERYTHING"
Signed, President George H. W. Bush, Sr.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 September, 04:01
THEY KNOW EVERYTHING