CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 11:54
I was just out on my yard. A neighbor came by. She is Jamaican and she says the Orlando Jamaican community are freaking out because they stuck a mobile traveling morgue in a nearby (black) community, and there are loads of plastic body coffins heaped up outside. She said that they are using it to store bodies while they wait for morgues and crematoriums to free up.

I said they put it there to scare everyone into getting the vax. She knew nothing about the monoclonal antibody treatment that is going on less than 2 miles from where we stood talking. I told her to look it up. She said why don't they tell people? I said because they want you to go into the hospital, take remdesivir, and go on a ventilator. I told her the fifferent between remdesivir and regeneron antobidy treatment.

She says that most of the covid patients in the hospitals in Orlando are non vaccinated according to friends she know in the hospitals that are nurses. I do not believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
10 September, 12:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
show her this next time you see her

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 12:05
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
wow, ty for your post

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
just a few others to show the depth of bs
12:15 PM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 12:18
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
I needed to see that to remind me what liars they are.

Scaring people on purpose.

I feel like I am trying to help people but they just do not get it. They want to trust doctors and nurses.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
10 September, 12:32
i dont play their games
im medically black balled

for me you have to do some real work before you write me a script

ever wonder why they call it practicing medicine