Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
I posted this on Facistbook....waiting for the backlash.....I`ve been disowned by the very same friends and relatives who profess to love me so much...sigh
07:48 AM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by RagnarsLittleSister in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 September, 08:48
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
Yes, but you have your friends (us) here!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 08:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 September, 08:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Red please!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 September, 08:11
WE STAND BEHIND YOU! We are all on the same path, so we build new friends and families. Much love!💜❤️🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 September, 08:09
You have new family and friends here! Blessings to you!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 September, 08:07
i’ve contemplated on this so much, more than I care to admit, did we lose them early on because we’re gonna lose them anyway?
As ase them?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 September, 08:08
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
*as in, Physically lose them?