Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 06:19
Heavenly Father,

I pray for all of the Patriots here specifically on AnonUp.com.

I pray specifically for the ones that are struggling to understand what is happening. I pray that they will be blessed directly from Thee to unveil Thy knowledge unto them so they can see Thy plan unfolding with perfect vision.

I pray that they will pray themselves to Thee to have courage in all things. To pray to Thee to know what they should be doing and how they should be doing it. To pray to Thee to understand EXACTLY how Thou communicates to them so they recognize Thy voice every single day.

Bless them with a perfect understanding that they need Thee for every single decision and to understand why that is important.

Bless them that they feel loved and cared for, even though these days appear to be dark. Bless them to understand they have a family outside of their earthly family and to know how important that is.

These things I pray for in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VilleP in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ville Pätiälä, click on at the bottom under it