dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
09 September, 08:54
Trump will be in DC on Sept 11th at a prayer gathering at The National Mall. This would be worth going to if you can! https://www.facebook.com/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Diehl @diehl77
09 September, 09:30
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
Patriots are being told to stay away from DC on the 11th! Stay Home, Stay Safe!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
its actually the rally on the 18th that is being told to avoid. this one is the Hold The Line worship protest that Sean Feucht has lead across the US over the last 18 months.
10:27 PM - Sep 09, 2021
In response Laura Diehl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Laura Diehl @diehl77
10 September, 06:52
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
I’ve seen warnings issued for both. I have no doubts that the intentions are good but they were on the 6th also and we all know what happened. I’m just saying as long as there are DS operatives out there going to DC is dangerous. God will hear their prayers from anywhere, please stay safe patriots don’t fall into any more of their traps!