dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
Trump will be in DC on Sept 11th at a prayer gathering at The National Mall. This would be worth going to if you can! https://www.facebook.com/1...
08:54 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
09 September, 09:37
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
if they are saying this on FACEBOOK , i can not stress any more seriously, " STAY AWAY", and I hope Donald J Trump, has angels protecting him, Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
09 September, 10:29
In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication
Its being hosted by Hold The Line worship protest group led by Sean Feucht. Sean moves in a level of holiness rarely seen in this day and age and i trust the mighty protection of God where his name is being lifted up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Diehl @diehl77
09 September, 09:30
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
Patriots are being told to stay away from DC on the 11th! Stay Home, Stay Safe!!

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
09 September, 10:27
In response Laura Diehl to her Publication
its actually the rally on the 18th that is being told to avoid. this one is the Hold The Line worship protest that Sean Feucht has lead across the US over the last 18 months.