Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Well, well, well, IVERMECTIN kills cancer like brain cancer!!!!
06:59 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 September, 05:53
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
holy shit !!! that is so very interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
09 September, 09:26
My mother died from brain cancer the doctor cut out the good portion of her brain and left cancer she had to have two surgeries and the part they cut out she couldn't walk right she gave up. One of the reasons I don't trust doctors We couldn't sue him because she was terminal WHICH IS REALLY FUCKED UP. So she didn't have to go through all that and she could be alive today. I want these people hung and I want to watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
09 September, 09:22
I was just talking to my sister in law that has been given months and has tried everything, she was set to try ivermectin and then she ran across a story about it poisoning people!!!! I don’t know if she will take it now, I’m furious 🤬

Patriot 427 @Sunshineandfreedom
09 September, 08:29
My uncle passed from this 😢. So sad he could have tried something so simple. Makes me (others) so angry that "they" knew this all along. So many people aren't going to handle this part of the movie...🤬😡😢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
09 September, 08:36
In response Patriot 427 to her Publication
Its infuriating 😡

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
09 September, 08:05
then my friend Kathy died unneccesarily then 😡😢i miss her she was a wonderful person, Christian, teacher of special ed kids, a great wife, step mother, Fun loving, person who would make me laugh so hard & generous travel companion💕