Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
There are two types of people in any emergency.
1) The bulldogs, they rush right in to danger and never use caution.
2) The Shepherds (older and experienced) who watch and asses a situation to determine the best lines of defense.
Both have a role to play, but when someone is about to cut fence and sort some bastards out, look for the quiet ones, they have a plan.
06:46 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 May, 04:29
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
MY FATHER ALWAYS SAID ALWAYS WATCH THE QUIET ONES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 May, 04:32
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Wise words...
At times, I make people nervous because they do not trust quiet people... Give me a keyboard and ya can't shut me up. lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
09 May, 04:29
Very well said. Just bc someone is quiet doesn't mean you can ignore them, they are either gonna be an assistance or a large pain.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 May, 04:21
Good Advice ... the emotionally charged usually rush in - a mother to save her children etc.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 May, 04:25
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Who is that on the hose?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 08:53
Especially if they have a lot of security!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 08:53
True this!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts