Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you give in to fear, you’re allowing satan to control your life.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH!

You are stronger than you know.

And you have family here that loves you.

Turn off your phone, TV & reset in nature if you need to.

You got this, Patriots!
06:09 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
10 September, 06:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thanks Doq!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 September, 11:07
ThanQ Doq!! ❤️🙏

Almighty Father please comfort, heal and bless those who have fear right now. We know You hear our prayers and petitions and that You are in control. As events unfold in Your timelime we will comfort those around us - our families, friends and neighbors. We thank you Father that Thou has heard us!! Bless and protect all the anon Patriots here on this board and others spreading the truth too, please. And ALL Patriots worldwide - military, white hats, police and others we truly are ALL ONE in You Dear Father - when we UNITE in the name of OUR Almighty Father, our fear is taken away and turned to LOVE. There is only God and only LOVE!! Fear is the opposite of love so vibrate and resonate in LOVE!! ❤️🌞🙏

Much LOVE to ALL!! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paint Head @Paint
10 September, 10:23
Amen. Fear is not of the Lord

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 12:27
Nana will be your 107!
You cant do this shit 24/7 your must do some self care, some grounding/earthing, raising you frequencies, laughing, playing.
Take care of yourselves as well.

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
09 September, 10:24
Tonight I am sharing your prayers with other patriots. We are reaching the pinnacle after the resident's action today. I grew up in the next town over from a marine murdered in Kabul. Our nation is incredibly sad. Please Lord, your people are crying out.

Jody Donohue @Jody
09 September, 10:22
My mother was rushed by ambulance tonight, kidney Cancer and bleeding profusely from the backside. They wouldn’t let me into the hospital. I’m struggling Doq! 😭

Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
09 September, 10:18

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 September, 09:37
I just sent this to my teenager who woke me up when she was 15. She had a really bad day today and was filled with fear. I pray your words help. It is a really hard time for teens and I have too. I spent a good part of my day dealing with their stress. Thank you for the post. Sending love.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 September, 09:31
Keep the Faith and Hold the Line Patriots. GOD has got this. We need to Hold the Line for GOD.

Carrie Yambo @Mizyambo
09 September, 07:44
im trying to be strong but its hard. feeling defeated right now 😔

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 September, 09:39
In response Carrie Yambo to his Publication
Pray, read the bible, listen to music, commune with GOD's creations.
We are here for you. Take a day to take care of you. We will be here when you are renewed. Sending love.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
09 September, 07:18
doq do you think there will be camps for the unvax’d here? im not giving in or giving up but i am concerned.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 September, 06:38
Trust the Lord, your president The Donald and Hermit Pepe telling you that it is all allready in your genetic material. Fight back! Take back what is yours! It's from 'We The People'!

KIK 143 @kik143
09 September, 06:12
If we don't fight back we will lose control. Shouldn't we all be watching and getting angry so that we can take action against this?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts