Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 10:10
The incoming Rennaisance is real. Get your money out of wall street and start up a company or help fund startups solving problems you believe in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 11:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana already had land and zoning changes for Christian daycare for my daughter to run bb4 all this crap let loose, but may need to rethink that to helping take care of some of the rescued children.
They will need therapy and love for quite some time I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
28 January, 10:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
it will take a herculean effort to care for just one of these children. One of my adopted children were rescued from what was described as the worst case of abuse in the state's history.

They dont recognize love and life the way the majority of us do. A simple hug is a precursor to terror. They go into fight/flight mode changinging their demeanor and expression to something unrecognizable. You have to experience it to understand. Even at a young age, they lash out at themselves and anyoone within reach. With some you have to cover your arms with Ace bandages before approaching. This is the

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
bless you for your efforts. i went through 18 yrs of SRA and child prostitution mkultra 29+ yrs to takr myself apart and put myself back together - full time job. then 20 yers to fix the physical issues related to the fight/flight response being stuck. now 2020!
02:15 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Maia Pinion to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply
Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
29 January, 09:05
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
To say your strength is admirable falls so short. I see the internal struggle daily with two of my boys. They work so hard to appear "normal", but feel that everyone can see their history. In reality, most are too blind to see what is happening because its too uncomfortable & doesn't fit their paradigm. Some are too shocked to listen. To them I say, we either find the strength to see what is happening & stop it, or we are enabling the crimes. Keep up the fight. Suppressed healing tech is on the horizon. Truth & light are coming.

You are a Witness & voice in a world of ignorance. Bless you.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 12:20
In response Maia Pinion to his Publication
i cant tell you want a comfort it is to see someone who gets this. im 63 will be 64. yes that is exactly how we feel like the dirt and horrors are inscribed on our faces for all to see, but then we learn its in our spirit and soul. its not our filth...its a reflection of the evil perpetrated. only those who live with us see the strength, the pain and the damage. together there is a new world on the horizon. please know that earky intervention helps - also know that anything done for these children helps for a lifetime. i also worked with severely abused children - i wondered if it helped...yes