EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 10:18
If you are a doctor activley treating patients and you are still refusing early treatment to those who test positive for "covid" and are waiting for them to be admitted so you can stick an IV in them and start them on REMDISAViR, your days are numbered. Start packing your shit. If you know of a doctor doing this, get this message to them. "I didn't know" or "I was just following hospital protocol" is no longer an excuse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
09 September, 10:43
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
im counting on it my friend was just killed that was in the hospital 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 11:01
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Im very sorry to hear that. I had a very close friend murdered in the hospital a few months ago and know of two family members of friends struggling right now. One of them has already been put on dialysis because kidneys shut down on REMDISAViR. 🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
We have called wverywhere have a nirse willing to testify and no lawyet will touch this case, ill let you know if we find one on the hunt!
11:16 AM - Sep 09, 2021
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Chase, click on at the bottom under it