Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
08 September, 02:04
AND WE KNOW

This is heartbreaking...😭

9.8.21: The PEOPLE are RISING UP, getting STRONGER, filled with AMAZING POWER! PRAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 September, 02:55
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
if she didn't get back to while she was pregnant because she was scared why TF would you do it after and then feed her baby breast milk 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
People rely/trust in their Doctors to be honest and have their best interest at heart... unfortunately, this is no longer the case.
The doctors are being manipulated and just following orders. I can't believe it myself, but I'm seeing it first hand with my own doctor who until last month was against all this interference from the government.... now, he has fallen into line like the rest. This is an uphill battle, and we must do all we can possibly do... When they said" If America fails, then the rest of the world will also" they were not just speaking empty words…
10:26 AM - Sep 09, 2021
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stormy17 IsHere, click on at the bottom under it